Cameron Giebink is an associate attorney at Wilson Law Group practicing immigration law, with a focus on USCIS applications, removal defense, and employment matters. With experience arguing before administrative law judges, USCIS officers, and in federal court, Cameron specializes in complex cases involving TRIG bars, categorical criminal analysis, and matters of novel statutory and regulatory analysis. His practice also includes significant appellate work at both the administrative and circuit court levels.
Prior to his time at Wilson, Cameron interned with the U.S. Attorney’s Office, the Honorable Donavan Frank, and he worked in the private sector as a customs entry writer with CH Robinson. He holds a Juris Doctorate from Mitchell Hamline College of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota and a Bachelor of Arts in Global Studies and Political Science from Concordia College in Moorhead, MN.
- Immigration Law
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Concordia College, Moorhead, Maine
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Global Studies and Political Science
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- AILA MN Dakotas Chapter
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Voyageurs National Park Association, Grant Writer and Program Developer